Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BH&B <3 Babies R Us

+5
Percy Turner
Izsó Boros
Tarja Mason
Stephen Naji
Colleen_Alexander
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BH&B <3 Babies R Us Empty BH&B <3 Babies R Us

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Most of you already heard about that other thread on Dr Snuggle's forum about people getting together to make babies... Anyway since a little while I was thinking about the situation and as I spoke with Alina Lacey (the Mother Founder of Babies R Us) she confessed that they were in need of more ladies ready to offer their "services" to help men to get pregnant.

I know that a lot of people here have a big Heart... this is not the name of this "Club" for nothing... and we also can all imagine how hard it must be to try to have a child and find himself unable to do so. If I wasn't pregnant myself already I would have stepped up. Regarding this I thought that some kind of association between BH&B and Babies R Us could be a great idea.

Right now they are mostly searching for Ladies ready to help men to have a child (I know I'm repeating myself but I prefer to be sure this is understood well). If you are such a person, please post here or let Alina know about it.

We have Big Hearts, let's show it to the world Very Happy
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

BH&B <3 Babies R Us Empty Re: BH&B <3 Babies R Us

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Here is a little letter Alina sent to me, giving me the permission to post it back here Very Happy

Hi Leen honey,
I just read your thread in the BH&B forum about the collaboration between BH&B and Babies R Us.
I am really touched. Please let your members know that any ladies who are joining Babies R Us will be knows as "BH&B Angels of Mercy".
Apart from that every child born to Babies R Us Members will be included in my will so it is not as if I have started something and then just say, "Now go and leave me alone."
I am proud to say that we do have all around care for our members. Please let your lady members know just how very welcome and appreciated their selfless help will be.
We have 2 or 3 'Stud Muffins' but it would be great to be able to say that we also have some 'Stud Muffettes'. ;oP

Alina
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 pm

i would help but i have a penis instead of a vagina...sorry! lol!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja Mason Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 pm

I already am i part of babies r us Cool
Tarja Mason
Tarja Mason

Female
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 am

Then if you feel ready to become our first Angel of Mercy, let Alina know Wink
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Izsó Boros Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Stephen Naji wrote:i would help but i have a penis instead of a vagina...sorry! lol!

Same here... And I also would like to have a child, finally... I also would need help Smile)
Izsó Boros
Izsó Boros

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Then you should get in Babies R Us Very Happy Or wait LOL cuz my pregnancy schedule is kinda booked for now Wink Razz
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am

I am a member of Babies R' Us too. I had a hard time finding a woman there that hadn't already been contacted by someone else. I think I had to ask about 5-6 women before finding one that would agree to helping each other have babies.

We rarely communicate and I am beginning to think I may just help her get pregnant and then go our seperate ways without me taking the paternity test. I am still undecided and thinking about it quite a bit. I guess I have about 7-8 weeks before we can even think about a second baby.

Regardless, we will be trying to conceive for the first time on the 11th of this month. Any tips from some of the more "experienced" members?
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Dearn Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 am

I'm a member of Babies R'Us. I've been contacted by women to help them having babies, but they bailed out most of the time.I really don't understand it, they say they want a baby and then when we meet and start raising romance bar, they meet someone special and decide to go monogamous relationship. Maybe I was just out of luck. Not that I need any more babies of my own. I just want to help.As for the tips of concieving, calculate the ovulation time correctly, set yourselves to fraternize, have some spare aphro. And try until you reach your target. Don't forget to take the test after each snuggle. You might get lucky right after the frst one.
Scott Dearn
Scott Dearn

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:45 am

Yes I agree with Scott and yay guys I'm so glad I wasn't wrong about BH&B members ^^ you DO have a big heart !! I hope you'll find someone to help you out Percy Very Happy (I'll keep my ears and eyes open for a lady ready to offer her "services" for you cuz you never know Wink)
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 pm

No worries Colleen. I think you misunderstood my previous post. I have already found a woman that is willing to have two babies. One for each of us.

However, I am thinking about changing the deal and walking away after the first baby (for her) has been conceived without asking her to have the second child (for me).
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 am

Ohhhhh alright lol sorry im blond at times ^^ but shhht im in disguise Wink
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm

I like the idea of children.... Just not one I am in charge of. I can barely keep my hamsters and cats happy and fed!

Do the mothers have any responsibilities for the children after they have them? And what all does it do to you?

I'd probably be willing, assuming it's not super rough on me. Hey, if nothing else, I'd be guaranteed to get some lovin'! Very Happy
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm

They have several options Thalia. Basically it boils down to who wants a baby.

1) Man and woman both want children, You agree help each other and have two pregnancies. With each parent taking custody of one.

2) Woman only wants baby and is just looking for a father to get her pregnant. Mother takes full custody of the child. (There are several VIP men in the thread that do this to help women who just want a baby for themselves)

3) Man only wants a child and needs to find a woman who will get pregnant and then give him custody. (This is the one that they need help with as it is hard to find a VIP woman that is willing to go through 6 weeks of pregnancy and give the baby up with nothing in return)

There seem to be plenty of men looking for custody of a child but very few women are interested in the last option.
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Izsó Boros Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:36 am

There seem to be plenty of men looking for custody of a child but very few women are interested in the last option.
Like me.... That's the reason why I never tried to post in that thread...
Izsó Boros
Izsó Boros

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am

Percy Turner wrote:
3) Man only wants a child and needs to find a woman who will get pregnant and then give him custody. (This is the one that they need help with as it is hard to find a VIP woman that is willing to go through 6 weeks of pregnancy and give the baby up with nothing in return)

Ah, okay, I see.

What happens to the woman during the pregnancy? I am assuming there is some kind of hinderance to different types of activities. Does it affect show performances, or anything like that?

If it does not significantly hinder me, then I'd be up for it.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:15 pm

During pregnancy your health bar will drop easier then in normal state, I believe it is 2% everyday but if you have yoga and b.religion skill you'll be able to keep yourself in good mood and health. It doesn't affect your shows, there are even women who give birth on stage or on the aiprlane Smile (crazy gals, huh? Wink)

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Hmm, I think I will sign up then.
It must be hard for those guys who want children so badly.
I don't want any myself, but might as well use the bits I've got for some good, instead of letting them sit and gather dust! ;-)
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 pm

*bows* you are an angel Smile normally most of girls want the babies only for themselves without taking paternity tests.

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Baxter Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 pm

That's really nice from you, Thalia!! Very Happy

I really can't sign up, married with three men and carrying a baby from my 3rd husband now, would be really uncool to give birth to someone's child instead of theirs lol

Besides the fact that my best friend almost killed me for the latest pregnancy, I told her I would stop within the 6th hahaha
Tasha Baxter
Tasha Baxter

Female
Number of posts : 12

http://www.myspace.com/tatird

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Hehe, I am in the perfect situation really...
Not attached, at all, at the moment.
Don't want any children of my own (in the near future)
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Wow, that is a very unselfish thing to do Thalia. Alina (founder of that club) would love you.

I personally have decided to leave Babies R' Us. I already agreed to help two women there have children and I will finish what I started but I will not be leaving with one of my own.
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Well, if you want a child, no reason I couldn't help out.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:45 am

I would have taken you up on that offer 2 weeks ago Thalia.

After much thought I have decided that I don't need a child as much as I thought I did. Eventually I will but for now I can wait.

I will be helping two women in Babies R' US before I quit that group.
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:07 pm

That is nice of you to still help out. I am sure the women are glad, cause those will be some super cute babies! ;-)
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: