Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laptop's Song

2 posters

Go down

The Laptop's Song Empty The Laptop's Song

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 pm

With a lazy yawn, Leen sat up on the bed. Around her all was calm, the apartement deserted, even though still packed with food. A smile on her lips, she remembered the 3rd... the first BH&B Meeting. What a party!! Already she couldn't wait for the next gathering. As she was laying back down on the bed, Leen threw a quick glance at her laptop, checked her watch and hesistated a second. Usually she would have been logged on already, in the bus or at the hotel, speaking with Stephen and the other members of the "Club". Her husband Joe was spending some time with their son Liam in London, and Leen was waiting for her friend to come back from Glasgow... Well with a bit of luck his gig would be over by now...

After one last hesitation, she crawled across the bed, opened the laptop, turned it on and one moment later she was logged on the forums, sending a message to Stephen.

"Hey stranger! You know that your fridge is packed with ice cream? What's that? Healthy food? Anyway how did the gig went? Did your fans jumped on you already ? Wink "
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

The Laptop's Song Empty Re: The Laptop's Song

Post by Stephen Naji Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 pm

(i suck at this...)

tired from is best gig so far in the beautiful Glasgow, Stephen went alone to a deserted and unknown room in the hotel with an unsual name...The Coffee House, looking to the watch he saw that he still has one hour untill the plane leaves Glasgow with London as destination...and with a married life as well waiting for him.

after a shower and some food in his stomach, he sat on the bed with his laptop...
Leen sent him a message...

"Hi Leen, yes i know that, i won't eat it, but you can...and Glasgow is awesome, the gig went pretty good, and no groupies so far... Evil or Very Mad
How is london without me?"
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 pm

In the silent of the room, only broke by the sound of Leen's typing a few quick laugh at the replies she was getting from here and there, a little "ping" echoed, sign that a new message has arrived. Even better: it was from Stephen.

With a grin, Leen read it in silent and typed an answer right away.

"First of congrats on your good concert!! Wink I'll have to see you play some day, just to decide if eventually you could show Liam what's PunkLife like! No groupies huh? Maybe you should take a shower first... could help"

Laughing by herself on the bed, Leen kept typing:

"London is calm without you... none to swim with and I couldn't find that Elephant we talked about the other day... "
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Stephen looks at the hours...time to go to the airport...

he sees Leen's message, and he replies in a hurry:

"Thank you dear Leen, you'll see that Liam would be in good hands, let's see now if the groupies go with me in the plane...doubt it! Sad
I'm going now to London, i'm in a hurry to go take the plane, i'll be with you in no time"
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 pm

"Travel safe... take condoms!!"

She typed in a hurry to be sure he would get it before turning his laptop off. With a little laugh, Leen layed back down on the bed for a second, ignoring the beeping from other messages arriving. Just for a moment. Stephen's message made her smile. Groupies on a plane... Hell that would be nice!

Soon the apartment's owner would be around and she wondered what they would do today. Somehow being by Stephen's side reminded Leen of older times, when she was just a kid, enjoying the simple company of someone she felt linked to. Though now they were all adults and even though, strangely, her friendship with Stephen had become way more important that she had ever expected... hmm... things could get interesting at some point...

With another grin, she turned back to her screen, wondering who would keep her company until Stephen had enough of waiting after the groupies...

(OOC: hey people feel free to join this thread if you want to ^^ )
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Time to go to the airport...

Stephen looks one last time to his laptop, one message arrives from Leen....*laughs* He thinks to himself...As if! referring to the condoms.

He turns the laptop off, and he goes in a hurry to get a cab to go to the airport.
In anytime he will be with his best friend in London to celebrate his marriage.

(yes people, join in)
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:13 pm

After a moment of reflexion and seeing that none was really in the mood for talking for now, Leen decided to send a couple of mails. One to Willena - a woman she had come to consider like her older sister and who was now in Helsinsky hunting the Zombies - and the other one to her dearest nephew, Zander... asking him if he had tried to hunt them as well. The kid had his own temper and that was what made him so special.

This being done, and thinking about Stephen who was probably running to catch his plane on time, Leen stood up and walked in the empty apartment. Soon enough she was eating a bit of ice cream, thinking about tomorrow: Stephen's wedding! As his "best man" she couldn't wait to assist to the ceremony. Also... a smile painted on her face as she walked toward the kitchen... There was something she could do to celebrater Stephen's last night as a non married man. They would have fun, that was for sure.
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:22 pm

With the hurry Stephen even forgot to paid the hotel bill...he felt like a rock star when he got the notification.
'Dammnnn all this just for one guy?'

Now inside the plane he just wants to get some rest before he arrives in london and see some old and important friends before his wedding.
Leen is waiting him in his apartment, should be an interesting night as a free man. Cool
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 pm

(OOC: I hope you're not calling me old, young man Razz or careful...)

This kitchen was a real chaos! Not only Leen took almost half an hour to find all she needed but on top of it most of the tools had to be washed again. Rolling her eyes as she made a mental note to slightly kick Stephen's butt for that, the young woman finally started to cook. The radio was playing some good Rock and for a second Leen dreamt awake that it was The Dynastie's last song she could hear... shame it was nothing else but a dream...

Once the meal was almost ready - nothing too fancy since you can't make much out of ice cream, alcohol and pizza - Leen walked back to the bed, making sure to check her watch so the cookies would not burn in the oven.
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:36 pm

(OOC: I'm not...IC: You are older than me! Laughing )

Stephen keeps relaxing in the plane, listening to some punk songs in his ipod.
nothing else on his head, it's 'Stephen's relaxing hour'!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 pm

(OOC: well yeah we're the same age Razz IC: ... careful baby boy Razz don't push me to make you cry lol)

DAMMIT!!!!!! shouted Leen as she pull her thumb to her mouth, sucking on the burn and cursing under her breath. Too busy playing on her laptop she had forgotten the cookies and ran through the kitchen to get them out of the over... at the same time burning her fingers.

Holding her hand under icy water, Leen picked up a cookie, still a bit too hot but heh she deserved the first taste after that!! Yummmmmmmmy... the cookies were perfectly perfect and Leen congratulated herself mentally.

With a quick glance at her watch she noticed that time for Stephen to arrive was slowly coming. Picking up her keys, she left the apartment, knowing she would take all her time in the world to get to the airport. With the Tour going on it wasn't every day she could have a walk in the quiet of the night.
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 pm

(me crying? only in wedding as it seems..)

After a day full of emotions, with Leen first at his flat and then in the wedding, Stephen arrives exausted at home, he takes a look at his finger and there it is...Now it's official, he says, I'm a married man!

A shower and then some tv, and he goes check his dear friend Leen who's working out on the local gym, Stephen grabs his sports bag and off he goes...
now let's see if i still catch Leen in town! Or else i have to drop a message to her thanking for being on my wedding.
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:00 pm

As she was working out (yes this breathtaking body isn't a given Wink) Leen couldn't help but smile. Of course there was a bit of sadness in the idea of leaving London, though the stage was somehow calling for her. The wedding ceremony was perfect. Midnight, some say it's the hour of the crime... but none of this had happened and Leen was just glad to be standing by Stephen's side and witness the event. Soon it would be his turn to "return the favor".

A smile was making it's way on Leen's lips when Stephen stepped in. With her hand she waved for him to join her.

I'm going in the Spa... you coming or is married life already calling for you?
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:41 pm

(dear Leen, sorry to be this late...)

After a good time together in the gym and after that, in the spa...(i'm still a free man) Leen and Stephen said goodbye to each other.
the stage was calling us. and with a long kiss on the face they said farewell and it was back to the hotel for Stephen.

tomorrow i had to be in Paris for a gig, alone, without Leen by my side.

now in Paris and after the gig, Stephen was missing his dearest friend Leen, so i had to drop her a message. picked up my laptop and started to type her a message:
Dear Leen, how is Glasgow? I already miss you...hope this message puts you in a good mood. See you sometime.
kisses
Stephen
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 am

(Don't you worry about that hun, for you I could wait ... oh well... a life time Wink)

As The Dynasties' Tour bus pulled in Tromso's bus station, Leen opened her eyes. On her knees she could feel the light weight of her son's head and gently brushed his messed hair with a smile. Holding Liam in his arms, her husband Joe smiled at her, offering a wink when they looked down at their son, this wonderful child.

Since leaving London, Leen was taken in the shows, and it was only now that she had a moment to think, that she noticed how much it felt like something was missing. Of course Joe and Emy were here... actually Leen's fiancée was sleeping only two sits away with her own husband... though ...

As everyone was walking out of the bus, Liam being held by his father, Leen took the road to the Hotel and after a quick kiss on Emy's lips, decided to finally plug her laptop in. Batteries were dead. The reassuring "pling" announcing a new message brought a smile on her lips. It could be only one person... and it was: Stephen. Laying down on the big bed she typed her answer.

Hello Stranger! Sorry I didn't replied before, but the Tour is on again, and I guess I'm getting old: I was really tired and slept as much as I could.

I miss you a lot as well... actually more than I expected I would. Thanks again for the time in London, it was amazing. I only wish it could have last a bit longer...

Bunch of kisses
Leen
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 am

(a life time? wooww! Embarassed )

Stephen woke up, took a shower, had breakfast in a small coffee in Paris, read the newspaper, and suddenly it was time to go to Brussels, no wait...London!

Yes, London, Stephen got a 1st message with a special request from his current wife and he had to take the first plane out of Paris and back to London.

While in the plane he connected his laptop, a new message arriving...Leen's message.

Hi Leen, no problem, enjoy the tour, hope you guys do great.

I'm on my way to London, too bad you're not there, but we will have time to be together again.

kisses
Stephen
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 am

(yes, a life time ... or less if you don't like that idea Wink)

Now at the Gym, Leen had taken her laptop with her... over the past few months, it had become like an extension of her. Too busy running, she didn't notice at first the message arriving. Though after a moment Leen was smiling at her friend's reply, already ready to type hers.

Ah... yes we're not doing too bad even though one of my bandmate is slightly missing... she is stuck in Barcelona ... I don't know why... *sigh* But we're almost in the top 1000 Rock!! Very Happy

London... Isn't that the city where people go naked to wedding and swim in parks??

*kiss*
Leen
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 am

(No problem for me...)

enjoying a drink on the plane as he's listening to some punk songs on his ipod (what else could it be?) ...a new message comes in...

Leen again, a smile on Stephen face...
he reads her message and starts typing a reply.

London is everything hun, more than people (me and you) going naked to weddings and swimming in the park.

we'll catch you later, i'm arriving.. kisses

Stephen
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

After another night on stage and a good night of sleep, Leen decided for some gym... hours passed and as she was running, her mind wandered. When you looked at it, her life was rather complete. Member of a band who would surely become #1 one day, married (or soon to be) to two people she trully loved, mother of a lovely boy... One could have thought that with all those things her heart would have been full... But since some time Leen had started to doubt that.

With a smile, she stretched for a good moment, still wondering how things could have turned that way so quickly. Life was an amazing roller coaster, full of surprises, twists and temptations.

A quick shower, and she was opening her laptop, staring at the screen for a second with a grin. This picture of Stephen at the wedding was ... interesting... Ah London... Anyway... time to drop a few lines. Leen missed talking to him as much as they could just few days ago.

Hello there! How was your trip to London?! Hope it went well and you had fun. Though knowing you, you probably did. We had a good gig yesterday, even got myself a pleasant groupie... Yummy Wink

By the way did you see on the forum? It seems like there is a big chance London's HQ will be in London... Wouldn't that be amazing? I mean this way I could come and drop by more often ^^

I really can't wait to be on the 22th, every day is a torture. I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!! lol And see you in that dress we talked about Wink ... don't worry I didn't forget the elephants Wink

Sending you a bunch of hugs n kisses... and missing you like always
Leen
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:40 am

Stephen wokes up in Brussels, knowing that his life had changed for good since he left his mom's flat.
He had met some great people, he got married and he will be father sooner that he expected.
With a smile on his face he goes for his jam session, the gig last night went not so good, and it's time to improve...

Befor that, it's time for breakfast and to check the messages on his laptop, Leen droped him a message...who else??

Hi Leen, London is always a pleasure and fun for me!
Of course i had fun, i couldn't be there without having fun, but it went better than i expected, you already know, but i'm gonna be a dad! Wink
and groupies? rock on!!
Twisted Evil

i did see, London is the better option on my opinion, one of the biggest cities, it's a perfect place to have the BH&B HQ, and we even had the 1st meeting there. Hope we all choose London...

the elephants? lol, yes i didn't forgot that either.

kisses hun

Stephen
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:16 am

On the bus for Stockholm, Leen muffle a yawn behind her hand. Good Lord this trip is too long... she thinks. In the slightly open bag sitting at her feet, she can see her laptop. Around everyone is or sleeping or listening to music... or just looking by the window. Liam is playing with Emy's children... None seems to need her attention, so she opens it and pray to be able to log on... with success!!

As she reads Stephen's message, and everybody else's, Leen feels a little pinch in her chest. How strange... Shaking her head to chase the idea away, she smiles and start to type back.

Hey Daddy Wink

I saw the news on the forum, yes. And I'll repeat what I already said: CONGRATS !! Very Happy Very Happy Your kid should be born not too late after mine ^^ That's going to be a lot of fun!

Glad to see you're sharing my opinion about London. Not that it would make me change my vote if you didn't Razz but at least we agree lol So what are you up to? I mean except getting the ladies pregnant lol

Leonidas says "Hi" by the way... she is excited to be at the 22th Wink

Take care hun

Leen
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content