Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Are You?

+2
Stephen Naji
Colleen_Alexander
6 posters

Go down

Who Are You? Empty Who Are You?

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 am

Hello Everyone !! ^^

I thought that a little post in here to tell everyone about who you are, what you do... what you love...- actually anything you want - would be great !!

So for the ones who doesn't know already, my name is Colleen Alexander, I'm actually 26 - outch I'm not getting younger! -, mother of Liam and ... (baby's not born yet Razz), married to Joe and soon to my best friend Emy. I'm also Co-Leader in a Rock band climbing the charts it's best Very Happy ... Hmm what else... I love to get to know new people, talk, and have fun.

If you need anything I'd say you can ask me and I'll see what I can do ^^ Until then, everyone have fun and see you in another thread Wink

~Leen~
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Who Are You? Empty Re: Who Are You?

Post by Stephen Naji Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Stephen Naji, 20 year old, crazy guy who thinks the world is mine...i'm here so it means i'm into polygamy too.

apart from that, i've been living with my mom until i met the people on BH&B, then my life has changed for good.
i have a punk band, cool name i got for it...still making the first steps but i'll achieve greatness. Twisted Evil

wanna know more? i won't tell you, you'll have to find out for yourself.
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine Kilcline Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Im Geralinde Kilcline, 24 years old, a proud citizen of Glasgow and a proud polyamorist!

I'm a former solo pop artist but I grew tired of it so Im not in any band at the moment and I'll never be joining in a band. I can't stand jamming, song writing and any thing thats related to the band. So I focus myself flirting and such. I own companies too, I own four hotels and looking forward to expand it more.

I have a lovely daughter, Nicolette, she's always with me whenever I go (of course except private moments with my lover Wink )... I love her so much to her alone in a daycare or whatever. We love both shopping ^_^

I just recently found out to drink alcohol beverages, hahaha... and looking forward again to do it.

There are more things about me just anyone else. So feel free to ask me or figure it out

Kisses

GK
Geraldine Kilcline
Geraldine Kilcline

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm Thalia Potter, 22 year-old from New York.

I'm in a great band, Demiurge! We play awesome hard-core metal, and I get to rock out on bass there.

Uhm, I was just very recently married and divorced, pure business though, no emotional connection....

So, my big thing... I haven't been able to make any kind of a connection with anyone. I've tried, several times, but it always falls through. I think the biggest problem is I tend to flirt, a lot, with anyone I find attractive. All that flirting, sadly, has led to nothing....

Yes, that's right, I'm still a virgin.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:25 am

Thalia Potter wrote:

Yes, that's right, I'm still a virgin.

Ohhh, poor you! Laughing
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 am

aww, Thalia you need to get rid of this as soon as possible lol Wink

I just found out that I didn't introduce myself... I'm sorry!

My name is Chari, for close friends and lovers - Kitten Smile I'm 19 yo originally from Mexico City but moved to NY without regrets Smile I love NY! I love NY! Smile I created the band - Susurrous, which is African Music act and I want to be a flute master (whatever come to your mind reading this - do not kill this lol Wink

I'm rather shy but very friendly person, I love to have fun and meet new people. I have really big heart for incredible people that's why I joined BH&B Smile

kisses!

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 am

hmm...kitten! Wink

and you think you're shy, but you're not, just come see me and you'll see what i'm talking about. Cool

ps: love the avatar!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 pm

hmmm.... that sounds tempting Stephen Wink I would love to check how much shy I'm.... and I'm glad you like the avatar Wink

*sweet kisses* Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Baxter Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Thalia, darlin', you're flirting with the wrong people lol

Anyway, I'm Tasha Baxter, born in LA, but the city I love is Helsinki. And guess I am the oldest person in BH&B [not very proud of it Razz]

I tried monogamous relationships but I couldn't stand it so I decided to go for polygamy and loved it.

My first husband completelly hate the idea but guess he doesn't have what it takes to ask for divorce [and he knows I would never sign it anyway]

I've been in a lot of bands and now I'm doing nothing ... and I like it!!

Have 4 daughters, 2 sons and I'm expecting the 7th baby [my lover call me 'rabbit' lol]

And I think I'm nice. At least a lot of people tell me that hahaha
Tasha Baxter
Tasha Baxter

Female
Number of posts : 12

http://www.myspace.com/tatird

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Tasha wrote:Thalia, darlin', you're flirting with the wrong people lol....

Must be! I must have a nose for the prudes or something. It's not for lack of trying on my part :-/
I've had several boyfriends, and one girlfriend, and just as things were about to get interesting, something would always happen that ended the relationship.

Chari Ruiz wrote:aww, Thalia you need to get rid of this as soon as possible lol Wink

Is that an offer to help? ;-)
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 am

Any time sweetie, any time Wink

Chari Ruiz

Female