Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for our friends.

4 posters

Go down

Message for our friends. Empty Message for our friends.

Post by Percy Turner Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:32 pm

To all my friends and fellow members of BH&B,

As you all may or may not know, Chari and myself are engaged to be married soon. We have both been
taken by surprise regarding the relationship that has formed since we first met. It was unexpected to say the least.

After several discussions about our feelings towards one another we have both begun to have second thoughts
about our desires to have multiple partners.

Personally, I just have no desire for romantic relationships with others at this point. I could continue to
"go through motions" as it were but my heart just would not be in it.

With that in mind, I am announcing my desire to withdraw as a member and become a "Supporter of BH&B".

I am interested to hear any thoughts you all may have. Feel free to pm me if you are more comfortable doing that.

Last edited by Percy Turner on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Message for our friends. Empty Re: Message for our friends.

Post by Chari Ruiz Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Dear friends and members of BH&B!

Last few days become the best time in my life, because I found my Love, my other half, my best Friend, my meaning of life. Moments like that are always very special for us and most of all unexpected. We spent lot of time, talking, sharing feelings, opening our hearts and we discovered that something new started for us two... that we feel complete, fulfilled and happy and then comes the decision that comes from both of us at the same time.

My thoughts and great wishes will be always with all of you - great, friendly and open minded people, but my heart, soul and body belongs now to Percy.

I wish to be withdrawed as a member of BH&B and become the supporter.

We are avare of the "side effects" of our decision... as Percy already said, we would love to discuss about that if you feel like that.

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:39 pm

I am very happy for both of you!

Okay, and maybe a little mopey on my own selfish part that I got to the party a little too late... ('cause holy cats, Chari, your hot!)

In all seriousness, you two are wonderful, incredible people. I wish you all the best. I am glad you are both willing to still be supporters, and friends to us all.

*BIG HUGS*
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Thalia... you made me laugh *chuckle* Smile Thank you so much for your words sweetie! *huuuugs*
The fact that friends respect our decisions it the best proof that we are the luckiest to have them Smile once again - thank you.

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:20 pm

lol I don't think we could ever call ourselves "Big Hearts" anymore if we can't understand your decision guys ^^ Like I already said on PopForum, I'm glad you found each other, and I don't even bother with the rest lol

*hugs*
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum