Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind Your PopCharacter

+8
Elek Hrutka
Percy Turner
Geraldine Kilcline
Müzeyyen Poyraz
Michael Bujalski
Stephen Naji
Tarja Mason
Colleen_Alexander
12 posters

Go down

Behind Your PopCharacter Empty Behind Your PopCharacter

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 am

Well I thought it could be fun to know a bit more about each others in the "real" world Wink No obligations.

Anyway in this Other World, people call me Fut, I'm a 22 years old girl and I'm pretty much like Leen lol I love music, writing, and on top of it I'm in love with my job... Assistant photographer. Well one of the reason being that the guy I'm assisting is one of my closest/sexiest/funniest friend Wink hehe Lucky me Very Happy
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Behind Your PopCharacter Empty Re: Behind Your PopCharacter

Post by Tarja Mason Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 pm

i'm nina. i like to eat. i'm from croatia Very Happy

also, i like to study, and very interested in astronomy... i don't know what to add, just ask I love you

Last edited by Tarja Mason on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blabla, so it doesn't look like spam..)
Tarja Mason
Tarja Mason

Female
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:22 pm

Jason here!

i'm half portuguese, half british, i was borned in Portugal, but my father is british, now i'm living in London with my bro, i'm 22 years old...and i love to party, like Stephen does, love sports, the ladies and that's pretty much it.
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Bujalski Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm Burak and I'm from Turkey.I am 19 years old.I like playing basketball,going out etc..
Michael Bujalski
Michael Bujalski

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Behind Your PopCharacter Empty hey

Post by Müzeyyen Poyraz Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:28 pm

This is Ayse from Turkey!

actually to different from Müzeyyen, I am a 24 years old girl with a boring job, no talent for music:) I love Müz as my alter ego, and doing things which I will never do as Ayse, it just makes me happier:))

I like dancing, alcohol, laughing jocolor , and mostly coffee!!

and so different from Popoworld, I mostly believe in monogamy and have a 3 year old relationship with my love of life:)

I guess this is almost all about me, you can also ask anything you are curious about;)
Müzeyyen Poyraz
Müzeyyen Poyraz

Female
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine Kilcline Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Im 21 years old from Manila! I like spending my whole time in the internet (thats why Im so active in popo), listing to music, playing computer games. I'm a webmaster by hobby, i also design graphics (not the expert type, but I can). I like reading books too

Kisses

GK
Geraldine Kilcline
Geraldine Kilcline

Female
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja Mason Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:48 am

Geraldine Kilcline wrote:Im 21 years old from Manila! I like spending my whole time in the internet (thats why Im so active in popo), listing to music, playing computer games. I'm a webmaster by hobby, i also design graphics (not the expert type, but I can). I like reading books too

Kisses

GK

join the club cheers
Tarja Mason
Tarja Mason

Female
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Muz...you a monogamist in real life? i can't believe it! Evil or Very Mad
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Müzeyyen Poyraz Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:18 pm

I am not Muz in real life dear;)
Müzeyyen Poyraz
Müzeyyen Poyraz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Hello BH&B members.

Ben here from Austin, Texas. I work a fairly boring job on a computer all day which is why you will see me online quite a bit. I have absolutely no musical talent but have great respect for real life musicians and there abilites to make the music I love to listen to. This is a great town with a thriving music scene.

I try to keep in character in popmundo and am having a blast playing the rock star. I am not a serious roleplayer however.

Last edited by Percy Turner on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elek Hrutka Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello from Budapest, Hungary

My name is David, married, father of two Smile
My wife is a lovely blonde. My son is 10, a little Einstein study , my daughter is almost a lady, she is 8, but the way she belly-dancing... Embarassed

I'm in borin IT too, but i will be a trainer of interpersonal skills soon...

My hobbies are the crossfit, meeting nice people, and learning that interpersonal skills and natural therapies. And playing Popomundo Smile nowadays... And flirting... Wink
I love jazz as Elek, and I love singing (in the rain) (purple rain) (have you ever seen the rain..)
Elek Hrutka
Elek Hrutka

Male
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Izsó Boros Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Last edited by Izsó Boros on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izsó Boros
Izsó Boros

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaStien Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:57 pm

O hai, guys =]

My name is Railey, I'm a 15-year-old Jr in high school, but I'll be 16 on the 18th =] (illegal 'til then!! hah.)
I looove popmundo and my rl boyfriend thinks I have a problem. (which is stupid, because he spends all his time playing WoW.)

I recently found my biological father (like last week, no joke) and three of my siblings. (I absolutely LOVE my "new" sister, Hollie. I also like my siblings more than my dad >_<) If you want to know more about this, I will totally tell the tale, but I don't want to flood the board with it =]

I have a puppy (well I guess he's a dog, since he's, like, 2, but, whatev.) named Teensie and he's like, the love of my life. He's a chihuahua/rat terrier (Sp?) but he acts like a pittbull around everyone except me. (Like, seriously, when my little sister is bothering me and I'm like, laying on the couch, or whatever, he will bite her. It's great).

ALSO, I'm not very good, but I play piano. I've recently learned how to play Fur Elise by Beethoven. Meh. Not to toot my horn, it really isn't that big of a deal. Besides that, I have composed 3 or 4 songs, played covers for friends, and I can play most of the basics.

Last edited by EmmaStien on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some shat)
EmmaStien
EmmaStien

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Hello!

IRL, I'm 24, married to my 1st boyfriend, and am a huge nerd. Currently getting my PhD in molecular genetics, up in the frozen north of Minnesota.

My guy's in several heavy metal bands, so I tend to be the perma-groupie/roadie/mom for them, which is fun. Its like being in a band, without having to play an instrument or carry a tune! Wink

Lessee, what else... I'm an amature photographer, have been doing band promo photos and live pics for a while, starting to branch out some. I love arts of all kinds, but am horrible at them (I usually just say it's all abstract art)
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 am

Here comes the person behind Chari Smile

My name is Aleksandra I'm 28 yo girl, in open marriage for 6 years, I have a beagle, 2 rats, 2 cats and small but nice house near the small sea in the small country Wink. I'm Cosmetician but actually not working. My biggest hobby are tattoos and piercings, I'm internet and MMO's freak (I tried to heal myself and it worked... the only online game I play now is Popmundo Smile I love to travel and I'm Hippie by soul only, because living like hippie everyday is bit difficult in the world that we live in now. I'm dreaming about non steady job, driving from country to country in camper car Smile.... Smile I love Serj Tankian (I'm half Armenian, half Lithuanian Wink, Tori Amos, Bob Marley, The Clash, Jimmi Hendrix. My biggest dream for now is... to walk on the biggest street of NY with cigarette in one hand and coffee in second hand, smell the smog and smile to the traffic. I did it in several places of the world but NY is almost impossible because of visa restrictions. I love the movie "Chocolate" and the book with the same title also "Blow" with Johnny Deep, also Guy Ritchie movies like Snatch, Quentin Tarantino flimography.

Yup, I'm weird.... I heard that before Smile I'm also shy, friendly, bisexual, black-haired, blue eyed, 171cm... wait, wrong..... it is for other website Wink

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Müzeyyen Poyraz Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:27 am

Hey Aleksandra, if I wasnt heterosexual I would easily fall in love with you, but now I can just envy you Embarassed I love you

your music and life choices are great Wink
Müzeyyen Poyraz
Müzeyyen Poyraz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 am

awwww Ayse! thank you so much for such nice words, you are great girl! *hugs*!

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Elek Hrutka Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Müzeyyen Poyraz wrote:Hey Aleksandra, if I wasnt heterosexual I would easily fall in love with you, but now I can just envy you Embarassed I love you

your music and life choices are great Wink

When the soulmates meet.... Smile Marley, Hendrix, Tarantino... my world (Marley and Hendrix are my childhood) too. Aleksandra, you have an aura, there is no way not to love it (I mean you Smile )...

I've got an "if" too...
Ayse, if I were ..(I don't know, whatever)... I would easily fall in love with you...
Actually I am Embarassed , but everyone tells me that this is just a game, Elek Cool is different than Dave, Müzeyyen I love you is not the same as Ayse. But I've got a question to everyone: are you different than your character? How much? Absolutelly? A little bit?

Can anybody make a decision, that she/he makes her/his character's soul as beautiful as an angel without a beautiful soul? I dont think so... (Is it make sense?) So Ayse, I love your soul, your aura very much, I would easily fall in love with you, but now I just day-dreaming, and trying to transform the energy you gave me to useful things (e.g. family Smile they deserved it)

Anyhow, I would very much like to hug you Ayse, and all of you girls and guys, I love you all!
I beleive that there is nothing happens by accident, we had to meet, and we have to find out why... (basic esoteric skill: **** Wink )
Elek Hrutka
Elek Hrutka

Male
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

Oh goodness... sorry people I didn't notice ALL the replies around here!!!

Hmmm Aleskandra... I love the name it sounds different from what we
usually hear around here Wink I think I forgot to tell mine when I first
posted (didn't want to push people to tell more than they wanted to
lol) but I'm Coralie, everyone calls me Cora (or Fut but that's only my
nickname and it seems pretty hard to pronounce for english people Razz)

As to answer to "Elek" (hello handsome) I'd say I'm pretty much like
Leen. I tend to worry a LOT about the people I love, and not much about
myself (which can be a problem at times lol) and I love both guys and
girls (*winks at Aleska*). Unlike Leen I don't have kids lol but I have
a nephew and a niece I would die for and can't wait to have my own.

In real life I'm also single, and family is a BIG part of my life
(guess you all pretty much guessed that seeing how I act with the
BH&B members Leen think as family), with a bunch of cousin that are
like brothers to me (one nice bunch of handsomely HOT guys !! >.<
SO unfair! lol)

Ok I think I've said enough didn't I? Oh no wait, one more thing to add, I think Dave is right about the whole "soulmate" thing lol That when you really like someone on line, someone you RP a lot with, there is sometimes something magical about it ^^ For example I'll take Leen and Fen, those two really met by mistake, kinda and they're now best friends. I think this could be a reality too. Just like meeting all of you were meant to be on some level cuz we all get along so well... and I hope well enough to get through anything that might come our way all together Very Happy

Now I'll just shut up lol

*hugs n kisses to all...and one more for Aleska Wink* LOL
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down