Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - Empty September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Colleen_Alexander Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm

(ooc: alright I'm setting this up now people for the ones who wants to rp the meeting of tomorrow ^^ )
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 am

who have a hangover? I have a lot's of painkillers Smile

and maybe someone wants the coffee? Smile

The meeting is officially open *jumps around*

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 am

Chari's cellphone is buzzing... a text message has been sent to her.

"Ouch... I don't know for you... but I feel pretty awful... And on top of it I totally forgot about the meeting!! Well... tell the others I was too drunk to remember... >.< Can you guys mail me aspirin in return?? ... Hmm... btw I hope I didn't too many stupid stuff yesterday at the party ! I don't really remember!... though it seems I'm not in NY anymore !! / Leen"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:11 am

*sends the txt msg back*

"Leen! do you remember the dance with me and our tight corsets? Take the next plane to NY I have a tons of painkillers, Yosun gave me Smile aaand we have a cold drinks! aaaand the cake! You can take them all if you want... just come here!!!"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:40 am

With a slight growl, Leen grabs her cellphone and can't help but smile at Chari's reply. Doing her best to not wake up Fen, she answers with a frown.

"Dance? With corsets? Thank Kobe at least I wasn't naked!!! Can't move from the bed... world is spinning too much ... Keep some stuff for me I'll be back in NY soon anyway... What else did I do yesterday???"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 am

*puts away big cup of coffee and starting to reply*

"haha! yeah corsets, we couldn't breathe in this, remember? actually I forced you to drink champagne *laughs* I ate tons of chocolate instead Smile so I feel heavy today. Damn! why are you not here? all the stuff waiting to be eated and drinked."

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 am

Leen think for a second, flashes of the past evening playing before her eyes. Aye... there was DEFINITELY champagne... and she can remember Chari's corset.. Though she can also remember Yoz's lips... Gosh... too much to drink! With a chuckle - thanks Kobe now the aspirin starting to have an effect on her poor brain - she replies:

"Now I know who's fault it is if I am like that! Razz Thanks sweetie! And I'm not there because I somehow had the idea of jumping in the first plane to get to Fen... and none stopped me! PLUS you ate chocolates without me! You're a bad bad girl Chari! "
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 am

*laughs loudly and puts away the chocolate. Starting to type the message again*

"I didn't ate the chocolates without you! there was plenty of this around and still is! I told you to come here because I can't eat this alone... Percy will fill for divorce if I do this *laughs*. bbbbut heeey, Yoz's lips? I didn't drink at all and don't remember anything or you hide something again? remember nothing can't be hide from me Smile"

message sent!

*hands for chocolate*
-come here little one, you are the last I will eat today. Enough of this sugar! Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:49 am

Leen almost choke in her coffee and quickly type back.

"Yoz's lips? So I DID kissed her yesterday? See? that's why I should never drink... I become VERY friendly Razz And you know I don't hide stuff... I just happen to not tell everyone about things Very Happy Very Happy though what the hell? there's none at your place? I'm here, taking a good coffee in Nashville and thought the party was on in NY!"

She throws a glance in the bedroom and after a second of hesitation, grin and goes back to bed.
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:56 am

*looks at sleeping girls and type reply*

"oh well... girls are sleeping. Kathy and Thalia were here from yesterday and Nicolette just came. This is very lazy meeting... I need you here! and Fen! get up your lazy asses and go buy the tickets! Smile

YOU KISSED YOZ? *cough and whispers* wooow! Smile"

*throws the chocolates out of window*
damnit! it tempting me!

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 am

She laugh before typing.

"That's the deal! I DON'T REMEMBER!! Just like I don't remember HOW I got into the bed I'm laying in right now O.o Fen has a concert later today in L.A so we can't make it. I don't think I can travel alone, I'll hang out with him... Still way too drunk..."
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:04 am

*makes sad face and brings some more chocolates*

"oh well... I have lot's of water and painkillers... but if you want to stay in dirty hotel.... *laughs* oh well I understand sweetie, I'm kinda weak today too Smile too many emotions in last few days... *touching my belly and smiles*
This meeting will be remembered as txt msg party Wink"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 am

Another chuckle that she muffles in one of the pillow - by Kobe's sunglasses! Fen is SUCH a big sleeper!! - as she catches the cellphone.

"Whoohoo Txt msg party, that's Rock n' Roll! I didn't have any water or painkillers so far... just a big headache. And seriously this place is not that bad you know. Better than being in a plane at least! lol"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 am

*types reply and turn on the PS3 if Liam with cousin would like to come*

"every, even the worst, dirtiest and ugliest place on earth is awesome if you are there with someone special *winks* Smile so I quite understand you. Did you checked if he is breathing? he is big sleeper indeed. How come he sleep so long while such a lady is around *laughs*"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 am

With an arched eyebrow, Leen turns to the sleepy form of Fen, slowly leaning until her ear is near his mouth. With a nod she picks up her cellphone again and type.

"Yep, the beast is breathing! And you are right: never mind the place if we're together there's nothing else i need ^^ As for the sleeping part it's quite easy... I was probably way too drunk to let him sleep that night and on top of it it's me lol meaning that if he wakes up there's no sex awaiting Razz So maybe he prefers to sleep lmfao"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 am

*laughs like crazy and sends the answer*

"evil you! why not? go and wake him up Smile at least you can talk instead of having sex (if it is possible even Smile send me back the message when he wakes up, I'm curious what you have done to him that he is sleeping so long *winks winks* lol"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 am

*laugh as silently as she can*

"Why not? Cuz it's Fen and I??!! Razz I think I'm one of the only girl around he didn't slept with LOL And I'd be glad if he would wake up ... cuz I'm curious to know what I did as well I must say! Psh stop thinking about naughty stuff young lady ! Razz shame on you lol"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 am

*laughs and fells of the sofa*

"tsk tsk you are special then Smile but it is a matter of time my dear... hotel, you, Fen. Come on! I will not believe if there will not happen anything!... but of course he must to wake up first lol!*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 am

*shake her head*

"This is not the first time we're sharing a room & bed you know! Razz and I'm still Fen Virgin *laughs* Wanna take a bet on it? Wink ... if he ever wakes up that is ! O.o"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 am

*do not stop laughing*

"alright so let's bet! don't know what winner takes but we can talk about it Smile I'm sure you will end your "Fen Virgin" state very soon lol Smile if he wakes up. That is. lol!"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:15 am

*hold a hand in front of her mouth to not burst in laugher once more*

"DEAL! Winner takes whatever she wants lol makes things more interesting, winner can ask all she wants or whatever too *grins* But I'm pretty sure I'm going to win anyway ^^ ... some would say unfortunately though"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 am

*giggles like crazy*

"YESSS! we have a DEAL! I smell the victory! woohoo!... or... not? I agree winner takes whatever she wants. Hmm... I have pretty long list already.... be prepared sweetie! lol"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:22 am

*shake her head and fall back in the bed, cuddling up against Fen once again - seriously the guy is so warm ^^*

"Aye let's be inventive honey Wink This should get interesting hehe ... maybe I should kick him just so he wakes up? How are things on your side of the phone? Still sleeping people there?
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 am

"awww you have a warm body you can cuddle, my sweetheart went to City Hall and didn't get back yet... feel cold and alone. There is only Thalia and Nicolette left. We ate lunch and now resting Smile and I'm in the mood for dancing Smile too much coffee and sugar lol.

Don't kick him yet, first try some delicate touching here and there, then tickling, massage and bite his neck... if it not work then give him sweet kiss while taking off his clothes. AND THEN I WILL WIN! hahahaha lol! "

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 am

*burst in laugher at Chari's reply*

"You're a sneaky young lady! Razz To punish you I'll call my son and tell him to get to your place and eat all your food lol As for waking up Fen he'll have to get up eventually to catch the plane to LA anyway ... and THEN I will win!!*grins*"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum