Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 2 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 am

"awwww yes, give here this little punk Smile I need to cuddle him lol, he will be disgusted lol! Smile he like pancakes? with chocolate? Smile
heeey it is not that if he will leave without nothing today I loose Smile it don't have the time limit lol" Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 2 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am

*Stretches and yawns and walks in to see Chari*

Oofta, sorry about that dear. I stayed up far too late last night watching all the fun.

*looks about*

Hmm, where is everyone else? I always seem to be scaring people off...
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:40 am

*hugs Thalia*

well hello sweetie:) how are you today? did you slept well? I'm making pancakes for Leen's son do you want it with chocolate or strawberries? and do you want coffee?

awwww! *hugs you again* poor sleepy head Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 am

*returns the hug and laughs softly*

Pancakes would be lovely, and yes, dear gods yes, to the coffee!

*pats her small baby bump*

I had no idea this little bun would start wearing me down so soon though! It's barely over half way there...
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 am

*laughs and gently touches your belly*

awww... it bump a little.... this is too sweet Smile do you have a names already? I was thinking very hard since saturday but didn't decided yet.... I guess we will have hard time with Percy if it comes to choose something lol Smile

*makes the most delicious coffee with heart picture on top and hands to Thalia*

There you go gorgeous I will bring you pancakes in a second.

*runs out from kitchen and screaming*

Sweetie! you had a birthday yesterday! once again biggest hugs of them all!!! and here are the pancakes for you. With chocolate and with strawberries, you choose Smile

*puts a little pink candle on top of pile of pancakes and order you to make a wish*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 am

*takes the coffee and murmurs greatfully before taking a sip*

Oh, fantastic! You're a coffee goddess!

As for the name, it will be for Juhani to pick out. He said he would probably keep my last name though, even though I don't like it that much.

*chuckles* I need to get married and get a different surname.... or three.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 am

"Don't worry Kari, he'll be ok... as long as you don't try to mess his hair up... then he's transforming in some kind of monster and I can't do anything for you at that point! LOL "
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 am

*type message to Leen*

"sweetie? you busy? *winks winks* he woke up?? did he? lol"

*put away the phone and smiles at Thalia*

why you don't like your surname? it sounds great for me:) kinda magic a bit Smile
you like the coffee? I'm glad... I hope you feel better.... I'm waiting when my pregnancy start to wearing me down... to be honest I can't wait for that *laughs*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 am

"I promise I will not touch his hair I will just give him sweet kiss, he is too cute! I wish to have such adorable son Smile"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 am

*laugh and replies*

"Nah he is still sleeping... I start to feel lonely here! Razz And yeah you better avoid the hair Wink And I'm sure your kid will be just perfectly adorable as mine is perfectly punky LOL"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:01 am

*gasps*

"he didn't woke up yet? he is definitely sick.... check his temperature! oh dear... I hope he will not miss his airplane. Anyway if it goes like that I might loose the bet lol Smile"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:03 am

She reaches out to touch Fen's forehead, gently caressing his hair with a smile on her lips. For a moment, Leen stays there looking down at him before finally turning her attention back to her cellphone.

"No, he's fine. Just asleep. We're taking the plane in two hours. He should be awake by then. But I told you that bet was meant to be lost Razz"
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 am

*smiles to herself and dreaming for a while, knowing that Leen don't see her happy face now*

"ohhh damnit!!! I will loose! Sad damnit! but still if you both are get on the same plane.... who knows who knows *winks winks* airplane toilet is maybe bit too cozy but still it is something rare and gives lots of adrenaline Laughing "

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:10 am

"God ... if he doesn't wake up after how loud I laughed, there's a problem ! Wink Aye... toilet is pretty fun idea, I'm sure he would usually say yes to this kind of stuff Wink "
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:16 am

"I wouldn't be so sure... not everybody like that kind of adrenaline Smile If I would have to choose - the warm big and soft bed surrounded with candle lights definitely wins with stinky airplane toilet lol! Smile"

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 am

*wakes up*

*looks around to see where the hell am i...*

I know you girls were waiting for me ...

and Leen will win!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 am

*laugh*

Morning sleeping beauty!! I was just talking about you with Chari through text messages. She's in NY and is having a sleepy BH&B meeting she says...
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:08 am

Thank you dear Chari for the tasty pancakes!

*giggles*

The main reason I don't like my last name is that I had a chap named Harry ask to marry me just to get it... So, I did.
It was good for a joke though. I was a virgin divorcee for nearly a year.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 am

well hello sleepy head Smile

*sighs* I lost the bet.... Leen, you can do with me whatever you want... Smile

Thalia I know but the surname isn't bad at all.. I knew the girl with surname means "mud" Wink

Last edited by Chari Ruiz on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 am

*grins*

Yes, but I'd like to get married at some point. Hopefully several points. :-D

*nibbles away at the pancakes, watching Chari*

You are a great cook.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:23 am

Hi there gorgeous girls! Laughing

what was the bet all about? ...
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:25 am

awww *smiles at Thalia and blushes*

sweetie every single surname will turn GSG on you. I'm glad you like the pancakes... tell me if you want more, still have some cake in the kitchen Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:29 am

umm.... *being nervous* ummm..... wait a second...

*sends txt message to Leen*
Leen, he should know about our bet or not? send me answer as soon as possible, love, Chari.*

The bet.... umm.... heheh.... nuttin important *smiles tentative*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:29 am

With laugher, Leen gives a quick kiss to Fen's lips before answering to Chari.

"Aye, you lost my friend. Be prepared for whatever I'll decide about that! Very Happy:D I have to go for now, the plane is in half an hour and I trust we'll have much to do until then. Kiss everyone for us will you? And remind my son he's not allowed to get tattooed."
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 am

Women ...*laughs*

I didn't understood nothing, but it's normal i guess !!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum