Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 3 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am

*laughs for the 10000 time this day after receiving the message from Leen*

"sweetie, I will not let him make any tattoo, I promise. We will buy the bubble gum with fake one inside. This will be the only extravagance while he is with auntie Chari *laughs* aaand the roller skates of course Smile I will kiss the girls here for sure! and have a nice flight out there!"

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 3 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

*looks about*

I feel like I missed something... What was so funny?
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

You and me Thalia ...!!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 am

shhh shhh... it is just me and Leen being crazy all day. The meeting of BH&B supposed to be funny, right?

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am

(LOL well ... even more funny when you lose a bet hun ^^ Very Happy Very Happy )
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Naji Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:51 am

Fen's not around ..no fun!!
Stephen Naji
Stephen Naji

Male
Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:53 am

damnit!... Leen be gentle with me alright?... I mean you know... I'm pregnant and I can't climb the trees or jump from rock if you decide to order this to me *laughs* Smile

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 am

lol don't worry dear I'm not that bad though you were SO convinced you would win... Razz that I have to make this good Wink
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am

There aren't that many people around at all, actually...
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:05 am

I'll remember your words Leen Smile it will be kind of exhibit if you came out with something impossible to do without harm *laughs*

well yes, Thalia.... people are sleeping today Smile

people... *peek at Liam who plays like crazy in PS3 and laughs*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 am

*looks wide-eyed in shock at Liam and scurries out of the room*

Oh my good gods above, I can't believe I was running around in front of a child without a stitch on!
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:16 am

*laughs* he don't see anything while playing I guess but yes! put something on... not because you are not good...looking... now... of course um... just put something! *laughs*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 am

*blushes furiously as she walks back in, adjusting her skirt and corset*

Wow, I feel like a complete dork. I thought that the clothes-no clothes was code for ...

*blushes deeper and mutters to herself as she sits in a corner on a couch, curling her feet up under her and wrapping her arms around herself*

Sorry...
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:24 am

awwww Thalia, the code was working perfectly this morning... but you see everyone is sleeping here lol Smile as I'm supporter I can't follow every code... but you can and you did it ... perfectly! *cough*thankyouforawesomeview*cough*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 am

Well, I'm not sure about how well I apparently followed the rules...
I might as well be at a church tea party...

Though, the company wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am

come on! you were great Smile church tea party? you wouldn't fit there *touches your tattoos with awe*

Liam, play the game! Mom said - no tattoos for you! *laughs*

cheer up honey... let's have another big... umm... toffee or chocolate coffee? *smiles at you friendly*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 am

*Liam look up as his name is called and smile, pointing a finger at his neck* I have a tattoo Auntie!! Look!!! but... WOOOW YOU have tattoos too!!!
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am

*laughs and hugs Liam* woow! you have a real tattoo on neck! you are such a big boy, I love your tattoo Smile do you want something to drink? Very Happy

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 am

*Liam nods happily* AYE!!! Something to drink!!! *smile* PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE! Very Happy Very Happy Mama offered me that tattoo... I look like my cousin Zander with it!
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 am

*stares in awe at Liams neck and hands him a big glass of coca-cola* it is impressive! did it hurt you? you are so brave!

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 am

*Liam take a sip in his glass, holding it with both his little hands before licking his lips happily* Aye it hurt a bit... But I didn't cry! Did yours hurt too?
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:58 am

*hands Liam a big chocolate muffin* oh yes... I wasn't as brave as you.. it really hurts and I cried a lot...

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 pm

*he opens wide eyes* Did you? REALLY?? *he bites in the muffin and make a yummy sound* Hmmmm this is good! Mama never have time to cook ... but when she does, we're making cookies!!
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 pm

*smiles* oh yes I do... tattoos are pain but you are very brave *clap my hands*

I'm glad you like the muffin Smile *whispers* I will give you more but don't tell Mommy alright? *laughs* I'm not sure if she will be happy that I feed you with tons of sweet stuff Wink

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 pm

*he giggles and place a finger upon his lips* Shhhhht I won't tell! I promise! Very Happy But I'll keep some for Zander! He likes sweet stuff too ^^
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum