Big Hearts & Beds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 4 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

*smack my forehead* Zander! why he isn't here? can he come? you both could have as much muffins as you want!

Chari Ruiz

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

September 15th - New York - Chari's place - - Page 4 Empty Re: September 15th - New York - Chari's place -

Post by Colleen_Alexander Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:24 pm

*Liam looks around and frown* That is right... Zander's not here... I think he stayed at the School with the other kids you know.
Colleen_Alexander
Colleen_Alexander

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 pm

well if he want he can come here, I have a spare key Smile *hands for another muffin for Liam*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Turner Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

*looks around the apartment* Where are the males? All these lovely promiscuous women around and no one to entertain them.

I know we had quite a few "defections to the supporters list" recently. You can't tell me Stephen, Emile, Elek, and myself were the only guys in Popmundo wanting to attend these meetings.

I think we need a recruitment drive to bring in some male members for the next meeting.
Percy Turner
Percy Turner

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalia Potter Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Percy Turner wrote:*looks around the apartment* Where are the males? All these lovely promiscuous women around and no one to entertain them.
I think we need a recruitment drive to bring in some male members for the next meeting.

I heartly agree! I had rather been looking forward to the meething, picked out jewelery to match my non-outfit...

If I weren't pregnant, I'd have a couple glasses of wine. Since I am, I will just go home, I think.

*hugs everyone around quickly, then walks out*
Thalia Potter
Thalia Potter

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chari Ruiz Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 am

Thank you all who attend the meeting in NY, I hope that those few had a good time and don't judge my furniture too harsh *laughs* Smile please keep the keys and if anyone happen to be in NY then rest in in my place. I deliver muffins, pancakes, painkillers and much more!

/end of add

Smile The meeting is over, see you on next one! *hugs everybody*

Chari Ruiz

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum